Re: Rear axle help, please

To: "David Ambrose" <stargazer1@home.com>, "Bud Krueger" <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Rear axle help, please
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 12:00:43 -0800
While Harbor Freight is cheaper, I have learned over many years of buying
things more than once that the original price is definitely not the biggest
consideration (assuming a pocket book that will not collapse under
pressure).  Although more money at first, tools like Craftsman, Master
Mechanic, and the like carry a lifetime guarantee and are quite a bit better
quality than the really cheap ones, but still not as expensive as the
"professional mechanic" brands.  Also minimizes things like broken sockets,
rounded-off bolts, trips to the emergency room etc. each one of which could
end up costing more than the difference in price of the tools.

Just my .02

Walt Goddard
77B
waltcpa@sierra.net
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity..