Re: Matchbox MGF

To: <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Matchbox MGF
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 09:59:18 +1000
Denise,

>of the Marchbox cars I've seen have been exactly like the original.  Maybe
what
>you think is a GT is actually a GT6.  Horrors! ;-)

OoooooOooooOOO!?!?! I don't believe it, did you just infer that my MG is a
Tr*****??!!?!!? Thats it, thats it!! You've gone too far this time Denise!!
;)) I'm afraid that was the last time I call you List Goddess! *roflmao*

>Now get back to that engine. ;-)

Seeing as it has now spontaneously acquired an additional 2 cylinders and a
Tr***** badge, and is a symbol of everything I hate in life (ok, so I get a
bit OTT ;), I've decided to ritually sacrifice it to the MG gods instead.
Maybe that way I can still appease Lucas before he sets fire to the MGA
sitting in the garage. If you say ANYTHING about a TR2/3 I will... Well..
you get the picture! Matchbox model A's don't look that bad!!!!! :))

<G>

N.