Re: HS4 Carb Jets

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: Re: HS4 Carb Jets
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 17:37:43 -0800
My only addition to Kelvin's excellent reply is that having the
differentiated jets also enables the choke linkage to work more freely. The
"single-handed" design puts a slight load on the linkage which can cause the
choke to be hard to operate or, worse, to stick open.

As with most things, the right part may cost a bit more but there's a reason
for it!

Lawrie