FW: Misc Parts for Sale

To: "'MG LIST'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Misc Parts for Sale
From: Sam Clifford <samc@netdoor.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:19:32 -0600
Possible Duplication

-----Original Message-----
From:   Sam Clifford [SMTP:samc@netdoor.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, February 03, 1999 4:50 PM
To:     'MG LIST'
Subject:        Misc Parts for Sale

Listers, A friend has bought a parts store and has some LBC parts he would like
to get rid of. EG, Clutch cover assy listed as for" '73-'75 Austin Marina". He
has two "assemblies" and one plate (23 spline). Also, a master cylinder notated
as for " '67-76 MGB w/disc brakes". This M/C has one outlet at rear and 3 at
center ( 2 on side & one on bottom ). The clutch stuff is AP Borg/Beck and the
M/C is AP/Lockheed. Please excuse my ignorance on these parts. What little I
know about LBC's is limited to "A"s. If I can provide more info, please E-mail.

Sam Clifford
'60 MGA (Street)
'60 MGA (Track)
'58 MGA (Coupe)