RE: Eastern Washington car clubs

To: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Subject: RE: Eastern Washington car clubs
From: "Steve Conley" <swconley@foxinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:04:41 -0800
Lonn-
Here's the only E.WA club I could locate:
TRIUMPH OWNERS AND DRIVERS (TOAD)
917 E. 20th Ave.
Spokane, Wash. 99203
Serving Triumph owners in Eastern Washington, Idaho and Western Montana.
For information: GrahamV@aol.com

So, if you want to be a TOAD, send them a message!

Steve Conley
Marysville, WA  USA
MG wannabe
mailto:swconley@foxinternet.net