Re: Front suspension replacement

To: <JWidell625@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension replacement
From: "Lightmkr" <Lightmkr@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 00:23:15 -0500
HI Joel,
I Finished a complete front rebuild. The king pin kit with bushings,
(cheeper option) And here's a secret. I called around and found a club
member who had the kingpin reamer. Chances are someone in your area has one.
For $25.00 dollars he pressed in the new bushings and reamed them, perfect!
Another time saver, Take the shims and measure them, write on each the size
with magic marker. Then I dropped each in an egg carton, one size per cup.
It was much easier to fit them just add or deduct by one thou till the
proper end play. Good luck!
John (77MGB)