Re: vinyl for MGA dash.

To: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Subject: Re: vinyl for MGA dash.
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 23:23:41
At 10:38 PM 2/6/99 -0500, Kevin Richards wrote:
>Listers, maybe if Barney is listening....I would like to restore the dash
on my 62 MGA. Is there a source for the vinyl that covers the dash? How
about the scuttle?

When you purchase the Deluxe Panel Kit from Moss you also get the material
to cover all the cockpit trim rails and the dash and scuttle of the MK-II.
If you just need the material for the dash and scuttle, I think you can get
that from Moss on special order.  And the stuff is just sheet vinyl, so you
cold get it almost anywhere if you can find the right color match.

Regards,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude