More parts (long)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More parts (long)
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 06:41:01 -0500
I wrote last week about my mechanic trying to expand his new roof
fund  but I had few specifics, so here in no particular order are a few.

MG and Triumph body clips various conditions $50
BGT roofs and side posts (dent free) $50
BGT read deck lids complete $100
2.5 aluminum V8 (stuck from sitting) $200
AH 3000 sport cam shaft in box $250
2 Morgan front fenders $450
MGA front valence (new) $50
68-69 MGB door panel set (blk/red) used $10
(car) 69 MGC-GT OD, wires, Red ext/blk int, stored inside #2500
complete headlight setup for Lotus+2/Elan ($unk, he forgot to write it)
Jaguar-Moss OD gearbox 4spd internals, very low mileage $500
Spit/GT6 frames-chassis $200
Trans tunnel and carpet pieces for TC $25
Complete new exhaust systtem for 1100 $100 (Yes Denise, he has other
parts also)
2 Sunbeam Imps $100
2 Auto trans (MG) $500
AH original factory hardtop for 100-6, 3000Mk1,Mk2 early $500
MG Midget hardtop $100
TR6 " " $100
Spit Mk1-Mk3 factory steel " " $200

Sorry if this got too long, flame if needed. His phone #207-967-2504, he
is probably in the paint booth working on mine 8-> so leave a message.
This is very small sample of parts on hand.
Carl 67B
Carl
67B