Spridget Kingpin reaming & Air Dam source

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget Kingpin reaming & Air Dam source
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:47:18 -0500
Howdy folks -

In my efforts to find a cheaper alternative to the $50 / half that winners
circle wants to ream in new kingpin bushings, I found a source located
right here in michigan.  If anyone else is looking to ream in some
bushings, Sprigetech has quoted me $20 per side (you supply the bushings).
I'm having 2 sets (4 total) done for starters.

Also, I rementioned my interest in a fiberglass air dam that will fit the
front of a stock CB spridget (legal for IT racing, probably a no no in
vintage).  They say its do-able, and will be in the $50 range.  I recieved
about 6 messages last time, if there's similar interest, that's enough for
them to make a mold.

Anyway, I have no personal (financial) interest in Sprigetech yada yada -
Just trying to save some headache if anyone else is looking for another
midget parts source.

Sprigetech 810-229-8639

Tell 'em Kendall sent ya....

Kendall