Re: ZS 175 Carburetor

To: xerxer@stlnet.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ZS 175 Carburetor
From: "Dennis Berman" <dberman@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 10:43:05 -0600
Larry,

   Just rebuild the thing. I took on this task sometime
   ago, fearing it would be difficult.

   What a suprise! Perhaps the easiest thing I've had
   to do so far... excluding replacing water hoses.

   Rebuild kit from Moss has more than everything you
   need and only costs a few bucks (25 or so).

   I suspect the diaphram may have a pin hole in it and
   the oil is getting into the fuel. If not, one of the
   gaskets may not be properly sealed.

   Like I said, rebuild it. Its easy and improves the
   functionality/reliability of you sweetheart.

   What fun!

Dennis Berman
dberman@nortelnetworks.com
'77 MGB (Little Tuna)