Re: Lord Lucas shines

To: "Proudfoot, Andrew" <proudfa@navcanada.ca>
Subject: Re: Lord Lucas shines
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 18:37:12 -0800
Andy,

     When I finished (?) the installation of my new wiring harness I discovered
these two wires hanging down by the console.  Yes, indeed, it's the fan switch
illumination.  One of these days I'll acquire a pair of hemostats to reach up in
there with and get them reconnected.  The only other option is to remove the
dashboard.  Sorry about that.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB x2