Fw: All British Day

To: "mg's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: All British Day
From: "Scotty" <scotty@dove.net.au>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 22:02:54 +0930
-----Original Message-----
From: Scotty <scotty@dove.net.au>
To: mg's <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, 14 February 1999 9:49
Subject: All British Day

G'Day All,
                  we have a bonus on Valentines day here in Adelaide, South
Australia. It is also All British Day!! Our weather is perfect with a
temperature in the high eighties F, humidity around 15%, clear blue skies
and a gentle breeze. Our 'B'-LE is in the driveway, loaded with the picnic
gear, top folded down behind the seats and it's raring to go, us too. The
drive is on a twisty two lane blacktop road, Eucalypt lined, up through the
hills, so, during the climb the exhaust burble resonates off the trees
nearly all the way to the venue. Y'know how it goes, a warm day in late
summer, the scents and sounds of a warm Sunday, your child bride, buddy or
S.O. alongside, so good!! Carol drives up there and enjoys a wine or two and
I drive home 'cos I don't imbibe. Well gotta go--meet the gang---check out
the six hundred entries.

Next Sunday is All American Day. Life is good.

L8R,

Scotty & Carol,
Adelaide, Australia.