Re: MG's at All British Day

To: scotty@dove.net.au, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG's at All British Day
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 05:34:34 EST
In a message dated 2/16/99 4:17:25 AM Central Standard Time,
scotty@dove.net.au writes:

<< All British day was as good as expected in Adelaide, South Australia.

 All up there were 656 entries.

 58 MG cars were on display and the breakdown was,

 TC - 13,  TD - 1, TF - 4, Y-Sedan- 1, Y-Tourer - 1,  ZA - 1, MGA - 5,
 MGB - 28, MGC - 2, MGF - 2.

 Lots of MaGnificent cars from all the Pommy car makers from a 1922 Rolls
 Royce
 Silver Ghost  Tourer to a 1998 MGF.

 What a top day, and next Sunday is 'All American Day' acres of 'Murican
 Iron' does life get any better than this?

 L8R

 Scotty & Carol,
 Adelaide,Australia. >>

Sounds like you are having just too much fun and flaunting it in front of the
rest of us!

656 entries, gad! What a turn out.

Our All British Day in Dallas is in May. I don't think we come close to that
number of cars, although it is a great show and I always look forward to it.

R. Johnson - Dallas