[Fwd: MG Clubs]

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: MG Clubs]
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 19:59:56 -0500

--------------3F0843252047

The attached was received from Kevin Terry - does anyone know where
he can pick up the ignition/headlamp switch for his 52 TD?
Please Email him directly at statguy@mindspring.com.

Thanks guys

Rick

--------------3F0843252047

Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 11:55:49 -0400
From: Kevin Terry <statguy@mindspring.com>
To: mgrick@ptd.net
Subject: MG Clubs

Dear Rick,

I stumbled across this site while looking for an ignition/head lamp
switch for my '52 TD. I was so happy to see that it was recently updated
and is maintained. It is very discouraging to find a nice site and see
it hasn't been touched in months. Kudos to you!

I have a site of my own that I maintain after hours and it is a load of
work. Please come check it out at http://www.ktsmotorsportsgarage.com. I
have a section on my car and its restoration process.

By the way, do you know where I could locate the previously mentioned
switch? Moss and Abingdon Spares don't carry them.

Sincerely,

Kevin Terry

--------------3F0843252047--