Re: Pound conversion & "The Need for Speed"

To: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Subject: Re: Pound conversion & "The Need for Speed"
From: Chris Rogers <TravelMW@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 09:14:50 -0600
Kevin,

Have not dealt with any of the UK suppliers myself, so I cannot comment
there. I can tell you that if you pay with a credit card for your purchase,
the cc company usually gets better exchange rates than you can get. Because
of the sheer number of transfers they do on a daily basis, they get a
favorable rate. Since fellow posters have listed net sources for
conversion, I'll add that you can also find them listed daily in any decent
newspaper or the Wall Street Journal. Look forward to hearing about your
dealings with Need for Speed.

Chris Rogers
'64B and part of a '66B