More parts 3.0

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: More parts 3.0
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:25:40 -0500
When I start wearing out my welcome let me know

1.1969 MGC Red, OD, Wires. In storage. $2200.00
2.Very nice MGC bonnet in BRG $400.00
3.MGB Rear axle units any year/type $200
4.MGC valve cover gaskets $5
5.MGC New brake master cylinders $200ea
6.MGBGT NOS Left wing for CB $300
7.MGBGT tex wiper blades New $7ea
8.70-76 MGB door panels blk/blk $65pr
9.MGA grill assembly, used but presentable $70
10.MGA Tan shortie tonneau cover, New $100
11.MGA transmission tunnel $75
Also many TR parts mostly 7's and 8'3 but some early stuff.
some AH parts. and misc books and mags. If you have a specific interest
he will look and he probably has it some where. He is Eric Vansickle and
he is Leyland auto repair locatd in Kennebunkport, Maine 207-967-2504
Leave a message and let me know if you cant get him. He is a hard yankee
type to pin down.
Carl F