affluence

To: H4aardvrk@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: affluence
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 20:09:59 -0600
>>Mine is on the way, Mark. I don't mind paying for my entertainment
>>as well as valuable assistance with my mechanical hobby.

>gentlemen,
>to the affluent, it is a hobby..to the rest of us..it is our daily
>transportation...
>yours, H4(Howard)

Kind Sir:

I own two (count 'em, two) LBC's and consider them to be the mainstay of
a reasonably inexpensive hobby.  Miss Molly, '79 Midget, is daily
transportation during warmer weather.  Miss Maggie, '74.5 RB MGB, is
intended to eventually be used year 'round (wouldn't think of it in the
condition she is now), excluding the really nasty weather in the winter.
For now, I drive Waltzin' Matilda, '78 Chevy Half-Ton P/U, daily because
the idiots seem to be out in force.

I like to to think to think of my LBC's as a rolling hobby.  Shoot, if
all I was interested in was transportation, I'd drive some econo-box.  As
a single daddy, full-time college student, and full-time worker, I assure
you I am not affluent.  However, I am accepting donations to help me
achieve either afluence, or an abundance of LBC parts.  Please feel free
to assist with these goals....  ; )

I remain your devoted correspondent, &tc,

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com