Re: Woody is calling again

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Woody is calling again
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:09:38 -0800
Bill.........

On the rare occasions that Woody calls, working on my B is usually the last
thing that comes to mind................:-)

However, the sound you describe is the solenoid, not the starter. Make sure
your battery terminals and the wires that go to the starter are all clean
and tight.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center