Re: MG Radio

To: <BobMGT@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MG Radio
From: "Mike Barnes" <mikeb4@csi.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:31:50 -0000
Radio stations in Europe broadcast on both odd and even bands and quite a
few of our stereos tune in steps of 0.05 so there would be no problem. A lot
of the radios also have switchable AM tuning so they are suitable for
world-wide use, most of them are Japanese made and have to be suitable for
all markets.

Cheers

Mike