Re: Color Charts

To: "don pikovnik" <donp@ncweb.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Color Charts
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 08:41:59 -0500
thanks for re-itterating my point. I know it's near impossible to
accurately represent the true colors on the web. my intent
is nothing more than to show the differences in say..
primrose .vs snapdragon, aconite vs. black tulip.
Some people haven't a clue what lime flower is.
visual reference is my only desire.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm