Re: Aluminum Head Problems - Heads Up

To: coleman@sd.aonix.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Aluminum Head Problems - Heads Up
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 19:17:58 EST
coleman@sd.aonix.com writes:

<< f you buy an Aluminum head from Northwest, you might want to check the
 O-rings and valves before installing it. >>
Nick,
     I have a Moss Alloy head on my 1976 MG-B roadster.It  was a bare head.I
installed the valves and seals.My unit is getting along beautifully.Hardly any
oil consumption at all.So, i am agreeing with Northwest,and you ,when you say
it must have been the valve seals as the cause of your oil consumption
problem.
     My alloy head is as advertised..it works well, and looks great..i even
treated mine to a weber dgv carb,which also works very well.
Yours, H4(Howard)