Great tech site

To: "MG's" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great tech site
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 14:01:49 -0500
whether your the technical type or not....

this site is well worth reading. It's geared more towards racing
and big engines, but the aspects of engine mechanics and
support systems defined here are some of the best
I've ever seen on the web.
Even little things like 'oil types' have tons of great background info
included troughout the pages

I doubt any of you will ever find a more informative information
on the generic topics covered here. In the last two days, I've read
every page of the technical pages there.
All I can say is FANTAStIC information source.

http://www.centuryperformance.com/tech.htm

no affiliation..I just stumbled into this site one day
and found it very VERY informative.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blaze Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm