MG's keeping up with brand T

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG's keeping up with brand T
From: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 16:20:29 -0600
Who let the T***mph guy in? ;-)

Personally I like following T cars.  The oil rich exhaust is good for rust
prevention and watching the IRS cars twitch, jump and shudder through a
corner is most entertaining indeed!  Dodging dropped parts also adds to the
excitement of any drive.  Best of all, I will be able to pick up the driver
when his/her coal cart dies along side of the road and give him/her a ride
in a real sports car.

Regards,
Bill Eastman
61 MGA- the world's best sports car.  Heck, the world's best car!

PS- I also usually make some remark about Ferguson tractors but a recent
history lesson has brought to light an agricultural connection for our
beloved B series motors as well.  However, having had a  Fergie or two on
the farm, I can say the Standard engine makes a damn fine tractor motor
whereas the B series seems to have been a bit of a flop.  Come to think of
it, if I ever move back to the country, I may have to pick up a Fergie just
so I can strap an a Triumph badge and a pair of SU's.  Now that would be a
conversation piece!