Re: Off for a While

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off for a While
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:19:57 -0500
I can't beleive the amount of messaged this note generated and is still
generating.

THANK YOU ALL

I have given this some thought and have decided that I am going to remain
on the list and will likely participate more. It gives me something to do
rather than dwell (or this that timing?)
I know it will take some time to get over this but knowing others have
been there lets me know that I am not alone even though right now it
seems like it.

Again Thank you all.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?