Re: LH overdrive parts

To: <MG4EVR@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LH overdrive parts
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:16:20 -0800
Dave.........

It really depends whether you have a Blue Label or Black Label LH overdrive.
The blue label units had that part glued into the housing and replacements
are not available. The black labels had the housing machined and a bushing
pressed in.

The fix for the blue label units is to have the housing machined to accept
the bushing that was used in the black label units. These bushings are
available from Autogear in England. They call them a "central lubrication
bush".

We buy them quite often and have our overdrive rebuilder install them
for us. Hope this helps!

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center