'77 B Sunvisor retaining clips (rubber things)

To: "'MG NUTS'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: '77 B Sunvisor retaining clips (rubber things)
From: Edwin Vaughan <vaughme@mail.auburn.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:52:21 -0600 (CST)
Hello Listers,

How the @#$%*&! do I attach those rubber "retaining clips" (?) for
the sun visors. They were originally riveted in, I know, however the DPO had
glued in place the malformed ones that came with my car. I have been
unable so far to find a pop-rivet tool that will fit down into the deeply
recessed holes. I am afraid that screws will not hold them as securely as
rivets, besides screws are not true to originality :-), but I will use
them if I have to. Help, Please.

Thanks,

Edwin
77 B - Waiting for many small parts to be installed

"I try to think but nuthin' happens"|The MG Filling Station for Your Brain
       -- Curly (the stooge)        |    http://www.auburn.edu/~vaughme