Re: Moss Chrome and others

To: Lawrie@britcars.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Chrome and others
From: Lec089@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 23:26:04 EST
In a message dated 3/11/99 9:18:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Lawrie@britcars.com writes:

<< But then, the cost of shipping bumpers, etc. over
 here from England would make them a lot more expensive >>
There is a company in New England called the Proper MG.
I believe they import their items from England.  Their sale prices
are usually higher than the normal US prices and when I called
recently to inquire about a sale top for my MG and who made it
they stated that it was "OE"  I haven't heard anything bad about
them, has anyone else had any experience with them?

Harry