err...hardtop wanted...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: err...hardtop wanted...
From: "Steven Miller" <bonding@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:58:57 PST
  OK,
With all that was said in regards to people posting their extras for
sale I am hesitant to post this request.  I am still new to the list and
am not sure what is all right and what is not.  So I am ready to be
flamed.  I am looking for a hard top for my midget.  It is a 1974 with
chrome bumpers (not a conversion it is original).  I cannot afford $700
for a new one. The money would be better spent on some replacement
wheels...(PO hit the curb too many time...two lose air)  but I would
like to turn this car into a daily driver.  In Upstate New  York it is
too cold to drive with a soft top year round.  So there it is.  In the
cold and snowy Northeast of USA I do need a top.  besides my daily
driver (also known as an 87 nissan sentra) has over 166,000 miles on it.
Read that as a decision has to be made soon.  I am also willing to go
for a drive to pick it up.

TIA,
  Steve Miller

74 Mg Midget

P.S. the list of what it does not need is longer than the list of what
it does need, gotta love this hobby :)