Re: Parts

To: MAVJON@prodigy.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Parts
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 07:45:55 EST
Hi John,
I am in no way offended by your offering of parts. I think the real benefit of
the list is to share experience and unwanted or duplicate parts.
My MG has been restored and I have little need for parts through the list, but
I'm also on the Triumph list and have given and recieved many parts from
listers there. Many duplicates I send out for the cost of postage.
Isn't that what makes this hobby so great......the sharing?
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN3L 78708 (trophy winning driver)
60 TR3A TS 81398 L (give me another year)