Re: Santa Monica car show?

To: karim.marouf@cancom.com
Subject: Re: Santa Monica car show?
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:44:20 -0500
karim.marouf@cancom.com wrote:

> Does anyone know if there will still be a British car
> show at the Santa Monica airport this spring?
>
> Karim
> Karim Marouf
> Canon Communications LLC
> Tel: 310-392-5509
> Fax: 310-392-4920
> Internet Address: karim.marouf@cancom.com
> Home Page: http://www.cancom.com

Karim

Following is from the web page that I do for the MG Council of North
America.  Please take note of the URL to find events :

http://home.ptd.net/~mgrick/council.htm>

"April 25 - Santa Monica, California - The British Wheels & Wings Meet
at The Santa Monica
Museum of Flying is back. This will be a benefit for the museum so there
will be a charge for
spectators but all people arriving in registered British cars will get
into the museum for free. We are
going to have to limit the number of cars and probably have a
preregistration this year. We will start
of planes (takeoffs
& landings) including, at least one Spitfire and a Hawker
Hurricane.rfeibusch@loop.com or call:
310-392-6605"