SU Needles

To: "'Lawrie@britcars.com'" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: SU Needles
From: "Pearson, Tim" <tpearson@westpac.com.au>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:19:06 +1100
Lawrie,
I don't know about the situation in the UK, but here in Aus there is a
company called Midel who stock the whole range. I just went round with a
list of needles I wanted, and the bloke just went muttering into the back
room, and came out with a handful of assorted needles.....I had just picked
6 different ones off a needle chart, and he had them all!
They've got a web site : www.sumidel.com. Check it out - but try not to
drool too much!! All sorts of goodies. (Like carbs for MG K3's, dual fuel
bowl for supercharged applications, ......)

Tim
66B YGHN3-3238

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"