Re: Good (GREAT) Mechanic Experience

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgrazian@ltcm.com>,
Subject: Re: Good (GREAT) Mechanic Experience
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 18:36:07 -0800
Micheal........

This reminds me of the time I had a call from a customer who said he'd had
his car (5-main B) towed to my shop because it had blown the rear main seal.
He okayed the R&R of the engine to replace the seal and put a new clutch i
if needed.

I took great delight in calling him later that day to say his car was ready
and the bill was  just for replacing the oil pressure flex line..........

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center
www.britcars.com