RE: 0dd Traffic Warning for Midwest US

To: "'KGROWLER@aol.com'" <KGROWLER@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: 0dd Traffic Warning for Midwest US
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:26:43 -0600
Boomer

Skip the rest stop.
After the title has been wrested from the folks at Fokowee, there's an
autocross at the Boeing facility in Lake Charles, 10 miles from Hooters, 11
AM Sunday. Route 94 off of 370.

See the map: Parking lot 598 at the top left corner of the map.
http://www.boeing.com/companyoffices/aboutus/location/maps/2tract5.gif

Bring your helmet and your attitude - the gauntlet is thrown.;-)

Phil Vanner
10 hours down from Minneapolis, 24 hours of rally, an autocross, and back
to work on Monday. We don't need no stinkin' rest stop.