Re: Bypass oil cooler

To: "Carl French" <cfrench@cybertours.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bypass oil cooler
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 10:03:30 -0800
Carl,

He can bypass it the same way MG did on non-oil cooler equipped cars.  The
part is called (by Moss), "OIL PIPE, filter to block" and is listed in the
Moss catalog with part number 435-585.  Look on the "Oil Systems" section
in their catalog.  This is what is stock on my 78B.

Please leave me out of any ensuing discussions as to the benefits/dangers
of running his car without the cooler ;-)

Regards,
Scott McKorkle
1978 MGB