Ancaster Flea Market and Car Show. April 18, 1999

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Ancaster Flea Market and Car Show. April 18, 1999
From: shidis@netcom.ca
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 17:42:18 -0500 (EST)
Hi Folks:  Just thought I'd mention that April 18/99 is the 18th annual
Ancaster Flea Market and Car Show at Marritt Hall, Ancaster Fairgrounds
Ancaster, Ontario, Canada.  The flea market is strictly for British car parts,
service and regalia suppliers. There are 130 indoor vendor spots as well as
outdoor space. At this point the inside space is sold out, so if your looking
for new or used parts etc. it's a great place to find them. There is also a car
for sale and show area for those who bring cars.  Ancaster is located just
outside of Hamilton, Ontario approximately 50 miles from Toronto, 70 miles from
Buffalo, NY and 180 miles from Detroit, MI.
We expect between 3500 and 4000 enthusiasts to attend this event. If you are
interested in attending and need directions or further info please contact me.

                                  Don Ainsworth
                                  event co ordinator