Greetings from the Missouri Endurance rally

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Greetings from the Missouri Endurance rally
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg1@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 23:12:45 -0600
Well we're here.

It's Barney's E-mail address but this is Phil Vanner. I took him up on
his offer to co-drive the Rally this weekend, so we met up in Iowa and
drove down to St Louis. Dave Darby from the list is here with his
Magnette (oh, and his wife and son too.)

The Rally starts bright and early tomorrow, 24 hours of continous MG
motoring, we'll try to send an update on Sunday morning.

Phil Vanner
No Midget this weekend
We're in the A with an Attitude