Re: Surprise Guests - Deterrents

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Surprise Guests - Deterrents
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 1999 21:33:22 -0600
Unfortunately...history tells us that the only sure deterrent for rodents
other than constant vigilance OR another biological organism bred for such
is death. Mouse Traps are at least quick. Think about it...if there was a
viable passive/"organic" deterrent we would never have cats as pets or bred
dogs like terriers and hounds. Not to start another cat thread, of course,
but they tend to be as smelly and hairy as the animals they deter when it
comes to cars...Dogs...well, they get the job done and then continue to
sleep on the couch. ;)
My bluetick hound points out my household problems early, be they rodent or
human and continues to do so with vigor.
Dan - dog lover/cat hater
73 B (which had old mouse turds and new cat hair to clean out when
purchased)