Rebuilding Master Brake cyl.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rebuilding Master Brake cyl.
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:54:44 PST
I'm trying to rebuild my Master Brake Cylinder and I'm stuck. I've removed
the spring and retaining cup from the plunger but can't figure out how to
remove the plunger. There's a nylon bushing around the plunger in the main
body of the Master but there is no retaining clip for the bush and neither
the bush nor the plunger will come out. What is it that I'm missing here?
Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance,
Dan Dwelley
77 Midget (starting to think it was a 76 marked as 77 by the factory)
Alexandria, Va.