Re: DPO'd again.....valve adjustment

To: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Subject: Re: DPO'd again.....valve adjustment
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:53:38 +0000
Hi Matt et al,

I'm glad you said that because I was starting to feel like a slob.  I turn the
engine over by yanking on a fan blade (metal, of course) while holding the belt
tight with the other hand.  This works with the plugs in or out, I'm just more
likely to leave skin on the radiator with the plugs in.

I could never get the remote starter to leave the engine in the right place and
I'm a little too concerned about bashing one chrome MG into another to go
rolling cars around while watching the valves.  YMMV.

BTW, I don't use Craftsman tools because the ridges on the wrenches, ratchets
and screwdrivers hurt my hands.  But maybe it's just that I have dainty little
girlie hands.  Not! ;-)

Denise Thorpe
Ya know, job hunting is more work than working...and it doesn't pay as well.