AUTOX SLOTTED MAGS, FOR SALE!!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: AUTOX SLOTTED MAGS, FOR SALE!!
From: "Palmer Family" <amesfolks@snovalley.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:52:16 -0800
I have (4) 13" x 6 1/2" slotted mags.  They have a 4 x 4.5 bolt pattern
(fits Midget, Sprite, etc).   Right now they have 195/60/13 Pos-a-traction
Radial twister tires on them.  The tires are slightly sun cracked, but they
are in good enough shape to put them on to make sure they don't rub. If they
do, you can put 185/65/13 on them. Along with the rims and tires, I will
throw in the (16) chrome mag wheel lug nuts.

Before I send them I will polish them to a gorgeous luster!!  Take a look at
the rims at http://members.xoom.com/mgfront34.htm

NOTE:  These CANNOT be used on a square arched sprite or midget.

I am asking $350 US funds (+ shipping from Redmond Wa, close to Seattle)

I hope to hear from some prospective buyers soon.
Thanks, Barry