RE: Norwegian GT owner.

To: "'jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no'" <jon.arikstad@merkantildata.no>,
Subject: RE: Norwegian GT owner.
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 13:40:22 +0100
Hi Jon,

Welcome to the MG listers.
My handbrake cable almost was broken near the handle I found out a few
months ago.
So I've replaced the cable and made everything working as the car has been
standing in my garage for many years.

If a car is parked for a long time, it's better not to use the handbrake,
but park the car with the gear engaged.

Skol!

Hans
Dutch BGT '71 finishing the seat covers this weekend.