Re: MGA Rear Axle leak fix

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA Rear Axle leak fix
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:40:52 -0800
R&C Engelhardt

Wow! Sounds just what I need for my '67 Ply***th Bar*****a. It's been
laid up for almost 2 years with this syndrome of
replace-the-seal-install-new-brake-shoes, drive for a few months, and
repeat. In this application I'd have to drive the Speedi-Sleeve about two
feet  up the half-axle... I wonder if that's feasible? Thanks Ron (and
Barney) for the tip!

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB