Re: Towery Foreign Car

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <snider@netpath.net>
Subject: Re: Towery Foreign Car
From: "Warren Pruitt" <wpruitt@home.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 23:15:26 -0500
I have also recently purchased a rebuilt short block from Glen and while I
am still a couple of days from starting it up, it seems to have been
professionally done and Glen delivered it to me in his V8GT which was the
best part of all. To this point (and no reason to expect otherwise), highly
recommended and a nice guy.

Warren
wpruitt@home.com