One more word on gearbox reliability

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: One more word on gearbox reliability
From: MGTDB@aol.com
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 10:06:50 EST
Pierre......

I rarely find a need to respond to things on the list, but you have moved me
to words, not all of which are pleasant.   But I will refrain from stooping to
your level of thinking.  Having learned to drive on an MG as a teenager
(because it was my family's daily driver),  I am most grateful that my mother
and father were more open-minded than you appear to be.   British sports cars
have been my greatest love for many years and despite your claims, I have
never had a problem with a gearbox.   I have owned 7 MGs not counting the
three that I have in the garage right now.......    and actually, the only
problems I have ever had with them seemed to be men who either didn't know how
to drive them or didn't know how to read the shop manual.

I am also grateful that none of the men in our local sports car club have your
attitude.....   they have become my great friends and helpers when it comes to
challenges with my cars.......      You don't know what you are missing.

Forgive me listers......

Karyn......   TD, A&B!