Very Disappointed

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Very Disappointed
From: Karl Shultz <karl.shultz@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 03:45:09 +0000
My my, what a difference three days can make.  here I left town for an
autocross, and the content on this list has changed a *lot* from what it
was.

I expect this level of hostility in a Ford versus Chevy chat room on AOL
inhabited by pimply-faced kids who don't even have drivers licenses
yet.  But I'm surprised to see this kind of crap here.

A formal request - if you don't have something nice to say, then shut
the &%$# up.  Sorry to have to say it that way but I think it has to be
done.  I've got 122 messages of mostly sheer BS in my reader now...we
can do better as a community.

--
Karl Shultz
95 Integra GS-R, black, loud