Re: stripping 77B- other stuff appended

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: stripping 77B- other stuff appended
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 09:18:51 -0800 (PST)
Dear Andrew and other netters,

I'm replacing the right front fender/wing on my 1970 MGBGT. I intend to
paint it with one coat before I install it (to protect the inside) then
repaint it after I install it- to repair the dings I put it on it while I
install it. However, there are no holes for the right side light, the
fender mirror or the antennae. What suggestions have you all for cutting
and dressing the holes on the fender? Right now, the fender is covered
with a black primer as it came from the manufacturer.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521