Re: Wiring Questions - adding relays - alternators

To: gofastmg@juno.com, skye@ffwd.com
Subject: Re: Wiring Questions - adding relays - alternators
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 18:40:43 -0800
Doug Jackson of British Automotive has an index of technical articles at
<http://www.mgbmga.com/tech/index.html>, which includes a discussion of
alternator conversions for early generator-equipped cars. Interestingly
enough, he recommends Lucas alternators. My interpretation is that he
sees no reason to change from Lucas for reliability reasons, so that
leaves only the cost of replacement as a factor. Check it out and see
what you think.

Philip Schulert had this to say:

--

Max Heim