RE: Minilite Wheel Source/Specs

Subject: RE: Minilite Wheel Source/Specs
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 22:25:47 -0700
Give K-speed a call, you'll find their number in the back of many magazines.
They say they are North Americas largest distributor of Panasport wheels.
They will probably have the best price too.  They told me that they have a
new wheel that will fit a B  16" x 6".  Hmmm.

Larry Hoy, Denver, CO USA
1970 Daily Driver ~ 1967 Vintage Racer ~ 1969 Undergoing V8 conversion
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/