Re: Hmm... could it be.....

To: MGTDB@aol.com
Subject: Re: Hmm... could it be.....
From: Pointparty@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:42:43 EST
While I am not entirely sure about the subject matter or the inuendos (or is
it inuendae),  the post did bring back fond memories going back to high school
40 years ago.

During the last 40 years I, owned Triumph TR3,  Sunbeam Rapier, several MG's.
I have discovered a variety of ways to get from neutral to high gear.  The
best way is with help from a co operative distaff passenger.  Once these
passengers learned the pattern, they were entirely capable of taking over.  In
fact, one of them helped me discover overdrive I did not even know I had.
Another, taught me how to double clutch without damaging anything permanently.

I've had my wife for over 27 years and my current MG over 15 years.  From time
to time we have been known to hit the highway.  After driving her automatic
trans Volvo she enjoys grabbing the stick and truly being in control.

Mel Frank
1971 MGB GT