Re: Re: Shiftless Females

To: bugide@tfs.net, owner-mgs@autox.team.net, boballen@sky.net
Subject: Re: Re: Shiftless Females
From: MGSMGBGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:34:09 EST
In a message dated 3/31/1999 7:47:04 AM, bugide@tfs.net wrote:

<<
You know,Bob, that you are right about the mechanical aspects of your
hypothesis. My first LBC was a box Sprite which I acquired at age 16 (in
1964) so I have more than a little experience in manual transmissions.  As a
matter of fact, I have never missed a gear even when driving in a spirited
manner--I always attributed it to my very thick glasses.  Damn near blind,
you know.

--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO

Gosh Larry,
I figured is was a combination of the sense of feel making up for the lack of
sight and an increased sensitivity attributable to the fine hair in the palm.

See you and Bob in St Jo if not at Ameristar in June.

Bob Shaw
Lincoln, NE